» Best laptop for playing
by Lightning62 Today at 7:37 am

» Woofie the Dog's Skin Shop
by woofiedog Today at 5:49 am

» Campaign: Otto Carius (WIP)
by frinik Today at 1:02 am

» Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
by lockie Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:59 pm

» All of the command keys are set to ???
by lockie Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:00 am

» Sta scranny 001:Error
by mechanic Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:51 pm

» Missing Keyboard Defaults
by Lightning62 Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:10 pm

» Any way to separate infantry from tanks?
by aleader Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:50 pm

» STA(Steel Tank Add-on) 3.2 (Steel Fury)
by Lightning62 Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:46 pm

December 2017

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Help Please - No GMP Scenarios Load

Drac_PC-Gamer

Help Please - No GMP Scenarios Load

Post by Drac_PC-Gamer on Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:01 pm

Hello

First let me say please go easy on me - I have tried everything and spent a lot of time and money on this and so far I can't get past STA 1.0.

1. Please return the full STA v1.2 to either 4Shared or somewhere - I have never found anyone seeding the Torrent and the copy I have downloaded is corrupted.

So I have had to start with the STA v1.0 - and that seems to load. The start screen changes to reflect that name and the scenario count and titles change.

Next up JSGME activates GMP 1 v1.47 - says something about 3 or 4 or ? files having already been made by STA v1.0 - so no problem with that - that I can tell.

Go back into SF and no changes in the Scenario listing or count.

This is where I am asking for your help.

I went ahead and finished the rest of the GMPs, STA v1.0 Sept Update, STA v1.2 July Update - and nothing.

Uninstalled all the mods using JSGME - went and compared them and everything looks good per file/folder count and size.

Just now did it all over again - SSM, STA v1.0, GMP 1 - and no change.

How do I see GMP 1 in the listing and how do I see the new scenarios so that I can play.

For the record I have already spent weeks downloading, attempting to download, Moding, and don't want to think of the money I have spent on 4Shared and VPN and still hope it and the money spent on STA 2 and 3 will be worth it.

But my computer that I have full access to is only a WinXP and I know it will run STA v1 - I just need help getting it to work.

Please provide me something to go on - I am in Korea but I am American having relocated here when I was medically retired from the Military after my last deployment. No need to go into that but it makes it hard at times and really want to hide in SK so I am asking for help.

I can Skype or email or on here - if you want pictures I need help on how to make that happen as prior to my money spent on VPN I gave up due to Korean block. I have a week I hope left on my VPN and 4Shared and need to get this fixed now if I need to download something.

HELP HELP HELP.

Later,

Earl (Drac_PC-Gamer)

PS: Locke THANK you so much for your help in working me through the Donation and I so hope at some point I can enjoy you and your teams efforts on this game. . .

Drac_PC-Gamer

Re: Help Please - No GMP Scenarios Load

Post by Drac_PC-Gamer on Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:10 pm

Hello Again

Also before you ask me to check for the Double Folder error - I have already done that.

Which is why I went back in and looked at the count of Folders and Files and verified the data size as well.

Please help me.

Later,

Earl - Drac_PC-Gamer
    lockie
    TSF Member
    TSF Member

Post by lockie on Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:21 pm

Hi, Drac_PC-Gamer
    Check out PM.

PS
    All STA mods were made on the base of the similar engine 10 years old. So, any PC ~2004-06 should run the game. There is only STA3.2 mod has a bit tweaked graphic/AI, but it's not a big deal. In fact, STA2.3 it is the same STA1.2, but more advanced and with more missions/campaigns added.
    We don't want to be bothered with STA1.2, coz it is obsolete mod with some errors and issues.
    Oh, u may try Japan mod! It is based on STA2.2 with a new tanks (Mause, Comet etc) Have a look:
    http://stasf2008.ephpbb.com/t802-jcgm-japan-community-game-pack
    mechanic

Post by mechanic on Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:17 pm

Drac_PC-Gamer wrote:Hello

First let me say please go easy on me - I have tried everything and spent a lot of time and money on this and so far I can't get past STA 1.0.

STA1.0 is obsolete mod. Ask lockie to get a password STA2.3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:09 am