October 2017

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     

Calendar Calendar


    Issue with Keyboard mapping.

    Share

    terminal

    Posts : 8
    Join date : 2017-05-12

    Issue with Keyboard mapping.

    Post by terminal on Wed May 17, 2017 3:09 pm

    Hello!

    I have installed STA 3.1 according to instructions, but none of the keys work in game and the key bindings get corrupted


    Is there a way around this?  I don't have a key list to remap them all study

    Txema
    TSF Member
    TSF Member

    Posts : 257
    Join date : 2014-07-26

    Re: Issue with Keyboard mapping.

    Post by Txema on Wed May 17, 2017 3:40 pm

    Hi terminal,

    If you have problems with the input controls in STA 3.1, please install this mod:

    4shared.com/rar/uYZUgV-Xba/v09_keyboard_init.html

    Enable this mod last in the list. Then you have to create a new player's profile.

    Please, report the results here !

    Txema
    avatar
    lockie
    TSF Member
    TSF Member

    Posts : 3679
    Join date : 2014-07-24
    Age : 50
    Location : Ukraine, Kyiv

    Re: Issue with Keyboard mapping.

    Post by lockie on Wed May 17, 2017 3:43 pm

    terminal wrote:Hello!
    I have installed STA 3.1 according to instructions, but none of the keys work in game and the key bindings get corrupted. Is there a way around this?  I don't have a key list to remap them all study
    That's strange. Can u note the order of installation and type here the the content of the next file:
    Steel Fury - Kharkov 1942\MODS\JSGME.ini

    Txema is right. For any case install this patch the last in line.
    sendspace.com vfdd2j

    terminal

    Posts : 8
    Join date : 2017-05-12

    Re: Issue with Keyboard mapping.

    Post by terminal on Wed May 17, 2017 7:09 pm

    Txema wrote:Hi terminal,

    If you have problems with the input controls in STA 3.1, please install this mod:



    Enable this mod last in the list. Then you have to create a new player's profile.

    Please, report the results here !

    Txema


    Thanks!  It works great with this mod!  happy

    Aragorn

    Posts : 27
    Join date : 2017-08-31
    Location : Amsterdam

    Re: Issue with Keyboard mapping.

    Post by Aragorn on Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:13 am

    Txema wrote:Hi terminal,

    If you have problems with the input controls in STA 3.1, please install this mod:

    can't post a link since I'm a new member, but it is the keyboard file.

    Enable this mod last in the list. Then you have to create a new player's profile.

    Please, report the results here !

    Txema

    I also have problems using my keyboard in the game. I can use the external view and stear the vehicle, but when I press for example F1 or F2, to go inside the vehicle nothing happens. I've dl-ed the above file, but during extracting I'm asked for a password and when I give my password for this site I get an error message. I've checked the map file and it is empty. Please advise.

    Aragorn

    Posts : 27
    Join date : 2017-08-31
    Location : Amsterdam

    Re: Issue with Keyboard mapping.

    Post by Aragorn on Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:24 pm

    Can anyone please check whether this mod is extracting without error message?

    avatar
    lockie
    TSF Member
    TSF Member

    Posts : 3679
    Join date : 2014-07-24
    Age : 50
    Location : Ukraine, Kyiv

    Re: Issue with Keyboard mapping.

    Post by lockie on Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:47 pm

    Aragorn wrote:I also have problems using my keyboard in the game. I can use the external view and stear the vehicle, but when I press for example F1 or F2, to go inside the vehicle nothing happens.
    What did u suppose to see? STA mod doesn't has a cockpits for the all tanks presented in the game.

    I've dl-ed the above file, but during extracting I'm asked for a password
    This file doesn't compatible with STA1.2.

    Aragorn

    Posts : 27
    Join date : 2017-08-31
    Location : Amsterdam

    Re: Issue with Keyboard mapping.

    Post by Aragorn on Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:17 pm

    lockie wrote:
    Aragorn wrote:I also have problems using my keyboard in the game. I can use the external view and stear the vehicle, but when I press for example F1 or F2, to go inside the vehicle nothing happens.
    What did u suppose to see? STA mod doesn't has a cockpits for the all tanks presented in the game.

    I've dl-ed the above file, but during extracting I'm asked for a password
    This file doesn't compatible with STA1.2.

    I can't get a cockpit for ANY tank, not for the Matilda, not for the Pz38, nothing. Smile

    I open a scenario. Press F9 for the external view, then press F2 or F3 for the internal view but nothing happens. I must be doing something wrong.
    avatar
    zet35

    Posts : 15
    Join date : 2014-08-14

    Re: Issue with Keyboard mapping.

    Post by zet35 on Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:50 pm

    Aragorn wrote:
    lockie wrote:
    Aragorn wrote:I also have problems using my keyboard in the game. I can use the external view and stear the vehicle, but when I press for example F1 or F2, to go inside the vehicle nothing happens.
    What did u suppose to see? STA mod doesn't has a cockpits for the all tanks presented in the game.

    I've dl-ed the above file, but during extracting I'm asked for a password
    This file doesn't compatible with STA1.2.

    I can't get a cockpit for ANY tank, not for the Matilda, not for the Pz38, nothing. Smile

    I open a scenario. Press F9 for the external view, then press F2 or F3 for the internal view but nothing happens. I must be doing something wrong.
    Hi, Aragorn!
    Press Insert/Delete or PgUp/PgDn, if you want to see the cockpit.

    Aragorn

    Posts : 27
    Join date : 2017-08-31
    Location : Amsterdam

    Re: Issue with Keyboard mapping.

    Post by Aragorn on Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:10 pm

    zet35 wrote:Hi, Aragorn!
    Press Insert/Delete or PgUp/PgDn, if you want to see the cockpit.

    Hi  Zet! That's it, thank you!




    Sponsored content

    Re: Issue with Keyboard mapping.

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:39 am