Latest topics

» is there any way to resupply the shells?
by Zedd_Zol Today at 10:59 am

» change the tank in missions
by lockie Today at 10:49 am

» How to use gunsight reticle to estimate the distance?
by plug_nickel Today at 12:03 am

» STA(Steel Tank Add-on) 3.2 (Steel Fury)
by mechanic Yesterday at 11:33 pm

» Poll: which missions you'd like to see?
by lockie Yesterday at 9:14 pm

» Campaign "The Nazi power" (Pz.VI "Tiger")
by lockie Yesterday at 9:11 pm

» Effects. New textures. Experiments.
by Zedd_Zol Yesterday at 3:18 pm

» Cologne Panther
by lockie Yesterday at 9:49 am

» Game Options
by frinik Yesterday at 3:15 am

December 2017

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Weather mods

jokash1

Weather mods

Post by jokash1 on Thu May 12, 2016 11:38 pm

Where can i find them...? The various links on STA mod page are blue but not link attached

Love the work modders have done to this game...thank you I love you
    frinik
    TSF Member-Golden Feather

Re: Weather mods

Post by frinik on Fri May 13, 2016 4:24 am

Lockie, I think it would be useful to post all the latest versions of the weather mods in a separate sticky as they change so fast for all of us to keep up with the changes.

For example are Lajack's autumn and late autumn mods still compatible with the latest STA mods?

What about the spring mod?

I know Will 1973 updated the autumn mod and he released what's called Weather Autumn. The winter mods have been regularly updated and the scorching summer one as well.

So having all the weather mods, latest versions, in one sticky with the downloads links would be fantastic.
    lockie
    TSF Member
    TSF Member

Post by lockie on Fri May 13, 2016 10:24 am

frinik wrote:Lockie, I think it would be useful to post all the latest versions of the weather mods in a separate sticky as they change so fast for all of us to keep up with the changes.
    All weather mods are located in the topic STA1.0.
    There is only one difference - winter mod:
    - Winter v1.85 (topic STA1.0)
    - Winter v2.2, (topic STA2.1). This mod adopted to the "Muddy winter".
    If I place both winter mod to the one topic - there always be confusing, which one belong to?

As my my point it's a very comfortable to see already prepared links. Just press blue name and start d/l.

For example are Lajack's autumn and late autumn mods still compatible with the latest STA mods?
    Yeap. At this moment only "winter mod" has a complicate system of releasing. Though, "muddy winter" has issue with compatibility also, but only for the STA1.0, coz I've adopted "muddy winter" to STA2.1 already.

What about the spring mod?
    There is no problem with compatibility. It has only textures.

So having all the weather mods, latest versions, in one sticky with the downloads links would be fantastic.
    It will be good, if we have only ONE mod - STA1.0, but what abt. STA2.1/STA3.0? Where to keep the weather mods for the mentioned ones?
    frinik

Post by frinik on Fri May 13, 2016 4:09 pm

Well I could host the weather mods for STA 2.0 and 3.0 on my file4 share webpage which would be shared only with STF members. The rest can be shared publicly for STA 1.0

jokash1

Post by jokash1 on Fri May 13, 2016 6:46 pm

Didnt read important part till the end...realised i have to be logged in to see links...very sorry
    Pointer

Post by Pointer on Sat May 14, 2016 2:23 am

lockie wrote:All weather mods are located in the topic STA1.0.
    There is only one difference - winter mod:
    - Winter v1.85 (topic STA1.0)
    - Winter v2.2, (topic STA2.1). This mod adopted to the "Muddy winter".
    If I place both winter mod to the one topic - there always be confusing, which one belong to?
    IMO, the same action (different versions for STA 1.0 and STA 2.x/3.x) should be performed to GMPs.
    Of course, I don't mean creating 2 versions of GMPs online: topic STA1.0 should have links to "freezed", last 1.0-compatible versions of GMPs.

And one more idea: as STA 1.0 has been finalized and closed, what do you think about integrating it with SepUpd_2015 and give the name - let's say - STA 1.5 ?

jokash1

Post by jokash1 on Sat May 14, 2016 3:10 pm

if you can simplify it into one mod...its always better
    you can have people maybe runing into this mod maybe seeing that some links dont work,theres a lot of mods and just give up

had one guy who made youtube videos on Panzer Elite said that he doesent want to install mods cause he doesent know how...i offered my help but he didnt respond later i think
    frinik

Post by frinik on Sun May 15, 2016 9:36 am

Do you mean Daskal?

jokash1

Post by jokash1 on Sun May 15, 2016 4:31 pm

no i think it was kempet ..but it looks like the guy mods panzer elite so maybe he didnt want to get into Steel Fury
    lockie
    TSF Member
    TSF Member

Post by lockie on Mon May 16, 2016 6:39 am

frinik wrote:Well I could host the weather mods for STA 2.0 and 3.0 on my file4 share webpage which would be shared only with STF members. The rest can be shared publicly for STA 1.0
    It sounds good! I agree. There is only one note.
    All mods, except "winter" has only textures. It does - these mods fully compatible with all STA's. "Winter" mod is always a big headache for me, coz I need to provide compatibility with a current update.

Pointer wrote:
    IMO, the same action (different versions for STA 1.0 and STA 2.x/3.x) should be performed to GMPs.
    Of course, I don't mean creating 2 versions of GMPs online: topic STA1.0 should have links to "freezed", last 1.0-compatible versions of GMPs.
    Sounds good, but I've forgotten which missions are compatible with STA1.0 Smile

And one more idea: as STA 1.0 has been finalized and closed, what do you think about integrating it with SepUpd_2015 and give the name - let's say - STA 1.5 ?
    That's a good idea! Perhaps, I may implement all GMP's and other fixes(widescreen) also. And name it as STA1.1. I need to think abt. it.
    There will be test mode through torrent(where we may check out how missions from GMP's works), then make a final release.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:04 am