Latest topics

» Campaign "The Nazi power" (Pz.VI "Tiger")
by lockie Today at 6:53 am

» Terminated russian occupants in Ukraine
by lockie Yesterday at 8:16 pm

» T-34/85/D5Т
by Glushak Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:06 pm

» Танк Пантера Д/А/Г/ Panther ausf.D,A,G
by will73 Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:30 pm

» Movie The Man with the Iron Heart
by plug_nickel Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:28 pm

» Question about german hetzer tank crew uniform
by plug_nickel Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:26 pm

» STA3.2 version
by plug_nickel Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:24 pm

» New & Updated Models(Нові Моделі)
by Aragorn Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:48 am

» New Panther D Winter Skin and Engine, Tracks, and Gun Sounds
by KurtTank Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:05 pm

October 2017

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Steel Tank Add-on (Steel Fury) 1.2

Zarvic

Re: Steel Tank Add-on (Steel Fury) 1.2

Post by Zarvic on Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:09 pm

ah okay thank you. im still tyring to make the mods work with little luck will download other mods once i get the few i have to work
    fercyful
    TSF Member
    TSF Member

Post by fercyful on Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:21 pm

Great news about 1.2 will have torrent support. Will seed a lot when its done. Thanks!
    frinik
    TSF Member-Golden Feather

Post by frinik on Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:40 am

Wow Fercyful you are back after so many years of silence! Welcome back! Smile
    lockie
    TSF Member
    TSF Member

Post by lockie on Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:55 am

In the version STA1.2 there are updated:
    - backimage for the STA1.2 without hashtag "Russia Free Nadia Savchenko".

- STA logo in the main menu without September Update 2015

Download via torrent link1, link2
    fercyful
    TSF Member
    TSF Member

Post by fercyful on Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:30 pm

frinik wrote:Wow Fercyful you are back after so many years of silence! Welcome back! Smile

Hey Mate!! Hello there!  cheers Thanks for the warm welcome! Yes, still around Cool  Never stop playing but not all the time I want Rolling Eyes Almost no forums/ virtual social activities these last... mmm... years Neutral How the time can fly this fast??  Hope all things are going great there! Here playing with Arma 3, Steel Beasts Pro PE, DSC World and of course Steel Fury Twisted Evil Now downloading 1.2 (many thanks lockie + team!) Hope to can donate soon for have access to the other updated version... What sims are you playing right now? Glad to read you!
    frinik

Post by frinik on Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:06 am

Not to many sims other than Steel Fury. I still play Arma 2 and 3 although to be truthful I enjoy Arma 2 more. Otherwise I play Battlefield 3 & 4 MP .Tried WoT and War Thunder but they just didn't connect for me.

STA 1.2 is great it has taken Steel Fury way beyond what it ever was.The newer STA 3.0 is also fantastic but you need a fairly powerful pc as it eats up a lot of graphic resources.

Welcome to community and hope we'll hear more of you! cheers cheers cheers
    fercyful
    TSF Member
    TSF Member

Post by fercyful on Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:24 am

frinik wrote:Not to many sims other than Steel Fury. I still play Arma 2 and 3 although to be truthful I enjoy Arma 2 more. Otherwise I play Battlefield 3 & 4 MP  .Tried WoT and War Thunder but they just didn't connect for me.

STA 1.2 is  great it has taken Steel Fury way beyond what it ever was.The newer STA 3.0 is also fantastic but you need a fairly powerful pc as it eats up a lot of graphic resources.

Welcome to community and hope we'll hear more of you! cheers cheers cheers

Thanks! Yes, I only play Arma 3 with "old times" MODs like the ones from Red Hammer Studios. Really don't enjoy the A3 fancy new units, too modern for my taste. Also you can try Iron Front 1944 ported to ArmA 3 http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=660460283

WoT and Armored Warfare too much arcade, so I delete them hehe

The 1.2 torrent is at 3% hope more seeds will appear and then I will seed long time of course! Hope I will can run STA 3.0 (when I donate) I have a 770 2 GB + i7 4770 3.9 Ghz + 16 GB RAM. Can't upgrade nothing with the actual economy so this will be my PC for long time, hope it lasts Cool

Sure you know Steel Armor, now I have this http://store.steampowered.com/app/399860/ and is very nice. Use an upgraded engine of Steel Fury.

I will be around here cyclops take care! Great gaming Sunday Basketball

frinik

Post by frinik on Sun Jun 19, 2016 2:13 pm

Yes I played the demo of Steel Armour and I am half tempted to purchase it.

Your rigt is quite good no worries it will play the improved SF without any sweat.

I have tried to port IFL to Arma 3 without success. I have bene able to port it to Arma 2 though. IT's not bad sure beats most armour stuff in Arma. Invasion 44 is also great but I find the armour damage model to be ridiculous. I get killed in 2 shots in a Tiger 2 by a Cromwell or a Sherman at more than 1000 metres. They can spot me though foliage and forest. Arma's Ai has X ray eyes and never misses even if I peg the proficiency of the AI at the recruit level.

This is unfortunate because Arma has all the ingredients to make a great armour sim except that Bohemia Interactive has no interest in it.
    fercyful
    TSF Member
    TSF Member

Post by fercyful on Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:23 am

Yes frinik that is a true shame. The graphics on ArmA 3 are wonderful and really a lost opportunity to use the engine in a TRUE simulator.

lockie I just install 1.2 (will seed torrent 24/7) I have two clues Smile

Is SMM 2.3 included on those files? (I think it have to be included in the "sounds.datapack" new file I detected under "cd" folder)

I still see the "Free Nadiya pic" under the first loading screen. I have NO problem at all with that but I thought it was removed from 1.2 repack

Thanks for the updated MOD!!
    frinik

Post by frinik on Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:03 am

SMM 2.3 is not included as far as I know. You have to download it separately. RE the updated STA 1.2 Lockie will have to give you the answer.
    lockie
    TSF Member
    TSF Member

Post by lockie on Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:52 am

fercyful wrote:
    Is SSM 2.3 included on those files?
    Yes, it was packed into original sound DATA file. Such method should increase s stability of the game.

I still see the "Free Nadiya pic" under the first loading screen
    There is smth. wrong. OK, try this fix:
    www.mediafire.com/download/xqxg6675tppfb74/v04_fixSTA1.2_june2016.rar
    Install the last in line.

Thanks for the updated MOD!!
    cheers

Could u upload here a couple screens from the game? I'd like to see how works implemented "fix widescreen".
    frinik

Post by frinik on Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:00 pm

Best Fercy!Keep on tanking! sunny
    fercyful
    TSF Member
    TSF Member

Post by fercyful on Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:44 pm

Thanks frinik for support!!  cheers Tanking like never before  Twisted Evil

Thanks lockie! with the fix the loading screen was fixed  cyclops  (really hope Nadia is well)

Hey!! that crazy Ukrainian band have to be playing some good Heavy Metal !! pirat  Here I play (well try) drums...  bounce  

The integrated SMM is sounding wonderful  king

Could u upload here a couple screens from the game? I'd like to see how works implemented "fix widescreen".

I just took some screens  Cool

http://imgur.com/a/F5JCM

I must say this is the FIRST time I see widescreen in the way it has to be. Menu+game looks perfect in 1920x1080 16:9 Great work!! In older versions I tried the fixes and never the menu or game map works well... Now 10/10. Also using the AA nvidia Inspector trick working nice.

Really have a blast with 1.2, hours flies!  jocolor

I will donate at soon I can, waiting the month clearing of the plastic card  Rolling Eyes  Please send me details via PM. I can use PayPal.

Just checked this feature of 3.0 "may continue on the mission till to the last crewman, inspite "mission failed" That is a thing I wanted since day ONE!

ps: Hope all in Kyiv is going well. Have some unforgettable days there in 2013 and the situation that later arise put me very sad and worried for all the nice people I meet those days. The best of the lucks!!!
    frinik

Post by frinik on Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:00 am

Fercy, even if you switch to STA 3.0 I recommend that you keep your STA 1.2 installation. Have 2. I personally have multiple installations STA 1.0, 1.1, 2.0, 2.1 and 3.0. Bear in mind that with 3.0 you will see a decrease in performance(fps) compared to 1.2 .More beauty has a price. In addition to being able to play on despite the commander's death you'll see the loading times are much faster, the crew comes out of the tank with large hammers and repair the tracks( cool to watch them do it).
    lockie
    TSF Member
    TSF Member

Post by lockie on Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:05 am

fercyful wrote:
    Thanks lockie! with the fix the loading screen was fixed
    OK, then I'll place it on the first page  farao

really hope Nadia is well
    Thank u Fercyful! Nadia is fine! Now she is on PACE meeting.

The integrated SSM is sounding wonderful
    Great! We've a plans to implement Japan side and hope sounds will be more immersible Cool

I see widescreen fix implemented well!
    Just wonder how did u get this screen? Compass has a wrong location  confused

I will donate at soon I can, waiting the month clearing of the plastic card  Rolling Eyes  Please send me details via PM. I can use PayPal.
    Donation is here Smile I've sent u PM.
    http://stasf2008.ephpbb.com/t628-donations-for-the-forum

Just checked this feature of 3.0 "may continue on the mission till to the last crewman, inspite "mission failed" That is a thing I wanted since day ONE!
    Yes, it's better then message "mission failed"  bounce

ps: Hope all in Kyiv is going well. Have some unforgettable days there in 2013 and the situation that later arise put me very sad and worried for all the nice people I meet those days. The best of the lucks!!!
    Thank u Fercy! Kiyv goes well. Our goal is Freedom, Independence and Europe integration!
    fercyful
    TSF Member
    TSF Member

Post by fercyful on Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:09 am

frinik wrote:Fercy, even if you switch to STA 3.0 I recommend that you keep your STA 1.2 installation. Have 2. I personally have multiple installations STA 1.0, 1.1, 2.0, 2.1 and 3.0. Bear in mind that with 3.0 you will see a decrease in performance(fps) compared to 1.2 .More beauty has a price. In addition to being able to play on despite the commander's death you'll see the loading times are much faster, the crew comes out of the tank with large hammers and repair the tracks( cool to watch them do it).

Thanks for that tip frinik !! cheers Yes, I have several versions with 7-Zip (like more RAR but 7-Zip wins in size) and I change them. Also with other simulators/games. Is the BEST way to handle MODs. Hard drive suffers but these addictions... drunken I mean games deserve that Laughing

At soon I can I will enter the 3.0 world, I want to see those crew repairing while I have some cold beer inside tank farao

Thanks friend!! sunny

fercyful
    TSF Member
    TSF Member

Post by fercyful on Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:20 am

Nadia is fine! Now she is on PACE meeting.

Very good news!! Good for her and Ukraine!! sunny

We've a plans to implement Japan side and hope sounds will be more immersible

The more the better! king Have any chance to implement better the sound engine and the distance of FX? We all know about the "war inside cockpit" geek But I think is a problem since build Zero.

Just wonder how did u get this screen? Compass has a wrong location

I'm using the freecam mod Basketball I press Rshift+F11 then RCtrl+NumPad5 and then I position the camera using the other num keys. Yes is weird how the compass move but not problem, at soon you exit that camera all returns to normal 16:9 wide beauty. Not need to fix nothing.

I've sent u PM.

Thanks! Received and acknowledged Cool

Yes, it's better then message "mission failed"

Of course.Yes, that is a great thing and maybe a jump between units can be added? That can be a great addition too but of course don't know if it's possible Sad At least with same unit type. You loose a Tiger/T-34 etc and you jump to other "spare" one cyclops And you obtain a second chance. Not realistic Rolling Eyes but FUN Laughing

Our goal is Freedom, Independence and Europe integration

cheers sunny I know. Any kind of Oppression su%&$ Evil or Very Mad Best wishes!!!
    fercyful
    TSF Member
    TSF Member

Post by fercyful on Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:26 am

Card Cleared. Donation done. 10 posts achieved. I promise STA 3.X will stay in my hard drive and I will only share 1.2 via torrent (like the way I'm doing now!) Thanks!
    frinik

Post by frinik on Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:03 am

Of course.Yes, that is a great thing and maybe a jump between units can be added? That can be a great addition too but of course don't know if it's possible  Sad At least with same unit type. You loose a Tiger/T-34 etc and you jump to other "spare" one  cyclops And you obtain a second chance. Not realistic  Rolling Eyes but FUN  Laughing

Like in Arma you can switch unit or Panzer Elite you take over your wingmen's positions.. That' be a great feature but I don't think it can be done.

Fercy;easy on the beer driving a tank drunk may lead you to court martial Evil or Very Mad

Here on the forum we have zero tolerance for driving a panzer under the influence. Remember the game is called Steel Fury not Still Fuzzy! drunken
    fercyful
    TSF Member
    TSF Member

Post by fercyful on Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:15 am

frinik wrote:

Like in Arma you can switch unit or Panzer Elite you take over your wingmen's positions.. That' be a great feature but I don't think it can be done.

Fercy;easy on the beer driving a tank drunk may lead you to court martial Evil or Very Mad

Here on the forum we have zero tolerance for driving a panzer under the influence. Remember the game is called Steel Fury not Still Fuzzy! drunken

Laughing  Just a virtual beer pirat But better not, just a changed to coffee or ice tea Twisted Evil  Don't want a court martial, even a virtual one! pale  

Yes, Arma is perfect for that, I use it always in my missions. btb if you want to have a blast with ArmA 3 use MMC mod. You can spawn aleatory missions in real time and do dozens of great things LIVE while playing... I use with RHS or CUP classic ARMA 2 units/maps for ArmA 3 with any problems (as we talk before I don't like the original A3 units)

http://mccsandbox.wikia.com/wiki/MCCSandbox_Wiki

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=338988835

Panzer Elite you can jump and create very nice strategies. If I don´t remember bad "Steel Armor" let you jump to others. And that is the "same" engine as Steel Fury so maybe Idea
    frinik

Post by frinik on Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:17 pm

The MMC mod? Yeah I tried it but it did not work they way I intended. All right I 'll try again. Thanks for the tip Fercy!

BTW I live din Buenos Aires 2 years in the 90s.Loved Argentina. I hope I can return there in the future!
    fercyful
    TSF Member
    TSF Member

Post by fercyful on Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:38 pm

frinik wrote:The MMC mod? Yeah I tried it but it did not work they way I intended. All right I 'll try again. Thanks for the tip Fercy!

BTW I live din Buenos Aires 2 years in the 90s.Loved Argentina. I hope I can return there in the future!

Hey! I live at 400 KM from the BIG BA city. Is called Mar del Plata, you can view nice pics if u google it sunny Is the Top 1 touristic coastal city, sure u hear about it when you live here. Now we have real security problems, better stay inside home-bunker playing sims at night. BA is quite the same Sad In 90s other was the situation until economic system goes mad. Sure you hear something... Glad that you know these end of the world lands. Travel and meet people of other places is very nice.

MMC is great, I use almost 100% while playing single missions. Just create an unit and MMC do the rest for u. If you need help just call and I will send u some nice tutorial videos. That along CUP units/maps and you have ARMA 1+2 in 3 king

Look that TFS member badge king I have the files now. Is time to install the new versions and start the next stage of Steel Fury... Will report soon... Cool
    frinik

Post by frinik on Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:02 am

Fercy, cuando quieras decirme algo malo sobre alguien hazlo en español... Wink

Yeah I know Mar del Plata, did a few trips there and of course in Punta del Este in Uruguay where the Argentinians go to see and be seen Rolling Eyes

Thanks I will take advantage of your proficiency to get MMC working...
    fercyful
    TSF Member
    TSF Member

Post by fercyful on Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:53 am

frinik wrote:Fercy, cuando quieras decirme algo malo sobre alguien hazlo en español... Wink

Yeah I know Mar del Plata, did a few trips there and of course in Punta del Este in Uruguay where the Argentinians  go to see and be seen Rolling Eyes

Thanks I will take advantage of your proficiency to get MMC working...

Muy bien!! Cool

Check PM for MCC talking mi amigo!! cheers
    Pointer

Post by Pointer on Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:44 pm

lockie wrote:
    fercyful wrote:
    I see widescreen fix implemented well!
    Just wonder how did u get this screen? Compass has a wrong location  confused

It's an old bug since the begining of adding the compass to the loader's and radist's interfaces.
    The position of the compass is a smaller issue, most significant problem is that it  permanently indicates South.
    I've reported this bug here
    http://stasf2008.ephpbb.com/t413-junupd_2015-general-non-mission-report

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:46 am