Latest topics

» is there any way to resupply the shells?
by Zedd_Zol Today at 10:59 am

» change the tank in missions
by lockie Today at 10:49 am

» How to use gunsight reticle to estimate the distance?
by plug_nickel Today at 12:03 am

» STA(Steel Tank Add-on) 3.2 (Steel Fury)
by mechanic Yesterday at 11:33 pm

» Poll: which missions you'd like to see?
by lockie Yesterday at 9:14 pm

» Campaign "The Nazi power" (Pz.VI "Tiger")
by lockie Yesterday at 9:11 pm

» Effects. New textures. Experiments.
by Zedd_Zol Yesterday at 3:18 pm

» Cologne Panther
by lockie Yesterday at 9:49 am

» Game Options
by frinik Yesterday at 3:15 am

December 2017

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Polish mod

33lima
    TSF Member
    TSF Member

Re: Polish mod

Post by 33lima on Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:37 pm

Well, 1st Polish Armoured Division we should be able to do with mostly what we have now.

http://www.polandinexile.com/polisharmy.html

The main need would be a Polish vehicle markings option for the Mission Editor...and a few more maps representative of NW Europe...and of course the missions.

A voice mod would be quite easy, especially if based on Frinik's one which cut out the chatter which though atmospheric, can become repetitive and should be inaudible wearing earphones, inside or outside a tank.
    lockie
    TSF Member
    TSF Member

Post by lockie on Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:48 pm

As far as I know there were three Polish Army during WW2. One was in 1939, second supported by USSR(44-45?) and the third supported by Allies USA, GBR (40-45?). Am I right?

Stah

Post by Stah on Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:44 am

lockie wrote:second supported by USSR(44-45?)

To be precise: there were two: one group forced to serve soviet 'force' after sov aggresion in '39 (exactly like the one forced to serve in Ger. tanks and Wehrmacht (hey' Pointer, I'm from Poznan, I hope u know they had no other option - btw, where r u from?...)) - AND there were these serving in so-called Polish Army in the second half of ww2 (great "Studzianki" by Janusz Przymanowski: probably the best tank non-fiction real shit ever). SO there were 2 groups under soviet supervision, so to say - but, with all due respect, Lockie, please, don't use the word "support" for ours and yours oppresors, ok?... Shocked Very Happy

Stah

Post by Stah on Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:00 am

Pointer wrote:So one element of that implementation is ready.  It's great!!!

I can record whatever u want, but what's the point now, when Olgierd is dead?? pirat  (btw, believe me or not, his mother was our neighbour - and we constantly met Him when goin' to kindergarden, acc. to my mother - in Poznan's Jeżyce, Mylna, so not to sound like a mitoman 2 u cyclops ) - and I know Roman's niece (K.) very well, drank vodka with her numerous times... "Roman? - she used to say - The greatest man there that ever existed!" Got to agree with her Very Happy

Stah

Post by Stah on Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:18 am

frinik wrote:Even better having the Polish side fight both Germans and Soviets...

We never did it. As a guerilla, we fought both our aggressors more than any other nation in ww2, but NOT in tanks, of course - remember, please, than for us in '39 and afterwards there were no 'worse' aggresor. Both were equal: Stalin and Hitler. [Ok, as the afterthought: the soviets was much worse. MUCH... Freakin' MUCH...]

As an afterthought - if you meant 39 campaign: there is more than scarce records of our 39 tankforce fighting soviets... Ok, I'm not a historican, but I read a lot about ww2 in our theatre - u know, my both grandfathers fought in it, one as a private in infantry, the other as an officer in Spitfire over the Britain (302 Polish squad)... Family shit, u know Very Happy As far as I know, Poles didn't fight commies in 39 in tanks. They did in '20 ( Shocked ), but this is another story altogether...
    Pointer

Polish mod

Post by Pointer on Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:43 am

lockie wrote:As far as I know there were three Polish Army during WW2. One was in 1939, second supported by USSR(44-45?) and the third supported by Allies USA, GBR (40-45?). Am I right?
    Yes, u r right.

However, from strictly formal point of view, not 3 but 2, coz the Polish Army in the West (1940-1947), loyal to the Polish goverment-in-exile, is treated by historicians as the strict successor of the Polish pre-war army.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Armed_Forces_in_the_West

And correction about the Polish Army in USSR (Berling Army): formed in 1943, the first battle at Lenino, October 12th, 1943.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Armed_Forces_in_the_East

Now short comparision of implementation aspects.

The samples of Polish voices are of course the common part for all 3 implementations.

The most hard to implement is September 1939 campaign.
    It needs:
    - new 3d models of Polish AFVs, guns and soldier's equipment,
    - textures of Polish uniforms (different to all already existing),
    - optional modifications of German AFVs for strict 1939 compatibility,
    - limited need of new polygons.

Link to Polish Armour of 1918 - 1939
    http://derela.republika.pl/armcarpl.htm

IMO the most interesting for SF missions is the smallest WW2 tank destroyer
    http://derela.republika.pl/tks20.htm

And here the historical basement for 2-3 missions
    http://overlord-wot.blogspot.com/2013/11/the-prince-and-roman.html

The implementation of Polish Army in the West needs:
    - national and regimental markings for existing vehicles,
    - uniforms, which are very similiar to British,
    - new NW Europe polygons.

The implementation of Polish Army in the East needs:
    - national markings for existing vehicles,
    - infantry uniforms (tankers' uniforms are the same as Soviet, except pagons),
    - limited need of new polygons.

IMO, the best historical material for the very begining is the battle of Studzianki at Warka-Magnuszew bridgehead (August'44).
    https://uk.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%9C%D0%B0%D2%91%D0%BD%D1%83%D1%88%D0%B5%D0%B2%D1%81%D1%8C%D0%BA%D0%B8%D0%B9_%D0%BF%D0%BB%D0%B0%D1%86%D0%B4%D0%B0%D1%80%D0%BC
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Studzianki
    In that battle, Polish 1st Tank Brigade supported Soviet 4th Guard Corps, so it's possible to create mission(s) without implementation of Polish infantry.
    So minimal need of Polish units in ME is:
    1 x T-34/76 M43,
    3 x T-34/76 M43 (as 2nd and 3rd platoon),
    4 x T-34/76 M43 (as 1st platoon with company commander's tank).
    Additionally, it would be very nice for me, to find one specially marked unit:
    1 x T-34/76 M43 "RUDY 102" , known from TV series "4 tankmen and the dog".
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Czterej_pancerni_i_pies

Stah

Post by Stah on Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:58 am

Man, with all due... etc - polish force (both of them: '39 and the RUDY102-freaking-Marusia) was my first thought after my initial 30 secs of SF playin'. Let's be honest: it's impossible? Why?... Ok, we may start a new topic at least (if not a new forum Smile ) It's not possible, that's all.

Precisely, Pointer: tankettes!! This is it!! But other than that - if we don't want to mock our ancestors - let's stick with the politically correct Ivans vs Hans shit all the world knows about...

Stah

Post by Stah on Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:14 am

"Please put the link to your samples in new topic
    http://stasf2008.ephpbb.com/t653-polish-mod"

What do u mean? What should I put there... ?
    Sorry, it's my first forum ever...
    Pointer

Post by Pointer on Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:30 am

Stah wrote:"Please put the link to your samples in new topic

I mean: please upload things, u wrote about in your previous post:
    Stah wrote:........
    And then (and this is probably more than a bit offtopic, but I planned to touch this subject anyway) I made a step further, and I actually recorded all the commander target indications in my language (shouting them properly in a high-tense fashion, and filtered them to make them sound like in ww2-era headphones - u know, strong dynamical compression plus high pass filter - if anyone is interested how to achieve that, I can help) and made a mod, which I use almost from the beginning. So in my SF tank all communication goes in my language (ok, all German communication, cause Russian (and English) is for me practically like my own language).
    For any Polish members: if u are interested, just let me know, I'll happily share my acting skills rabbit bounce
    frinik
    TSF Member-Golden Feather

Post by frinik on Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:38 am

Stah ; you did fight the Germans in tanks but only as part of the Red Army( the so-called Polish People's Army or the British Army in 1943-45 ( Italy and Normandy campaigns). I wasn't aware though that Polish armour did not fight the Soviets in October 1939.

My paternal grandfather fought the Russians and then the Bolsheviks ( both Russians and Balts)in 1918-19 as part of the Kaiserliche Heer ( German Imperial Army)and then in one of German Freikorps im Baltikum ( German Volunteers fighting the Reds in the Baltic states) .
    Pointer

Post by Pointer on Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:16 am

frinik wrote:I wasn't aware though that Polish armour did not fight the Soviets in October 1939.

In September 1939, the most defence against Soviet agressor was performed by KOP units (KOP = Korpus Ochrony Pogranicza = Border Protection Corps), which had no tanks. Main Polish Army forces were engaged against Germans. Stalin attacked Poland on September 17th, 16 days after Hitler did.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Border_Protection_Corps
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasion_of_Poland
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_invasion_of_Poland

Last edited by Pointer on Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:13 am; edited 3 times in total
    weit

Post by weit on Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:22 am

Pointer wrote:
    Stah wrote:"Please put the link to your samples in new topic

I mean: please upload things, u wrote about in your previous post:
    Stah wrote:........
    And then (and this is probably more than a bit offtopic, but I planned to touch this subject anyway) I made a step further, and I actually recorded all the commander target indications in my language (shouting them properly in a high-tense fashion, and filtered them to make them sound like in ww2-era headphones - u know, strong dynamical compression plus high pass filter - if anyone is interested how to achieve that, I can help) and made a mod, which I use almost from the beginning. So in my SF tank all communication goes in my language (ok, all German communication, cause Russian (and English) is for me practically like my own language).
    For any Polish members: if u are interested, just let me know, I'll happily share my acting skills rabbit bounce

Aby zrobic misje polska wystarczy napisac na t 34 85 RUDY i dolaczyc twoj sound mod ...duzo to nie zmieni chociaz...Powodzenia!
    lockie
    TSF Member
    TSF Member

test Polish Army

Post by lockie on Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:25 am

I'd like to note there is no Polish language in the forum rules. Keep on writing in any available languages on our forum.

Let's use Polish language only in this topic. That will be exclusion of the forum rules.

Pointer wrote:
    I can make this logo, but I need a clear picture.

PS
    I've found logo.

Last edited by lockie on Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:41 pm; edited 7 times in total

Stah

Post by Stah on Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:48 pm

frinik wrote:Stah ; you did fight the Germans in tanks but only as part of the Red Army( the so-called Polish People's Army or the British Army in 1943-45 ( Italy and Normandy campaigns). I wasn't aware though that Polish armour did not fight the Soviets in October 1939.

As for your first sentence: of course, believe me, I more than know that, as does every Pole born before '80 and most of them born after it, all because of this "4 tankers etc" national gem... Very Happy
      btw: this is it:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2lo8fsAOB4
    - when touching any tank issue with any Pole, u got to have this movie in mind. Seriously  Very Happy  Of course, it's politically incorrect (soviet-wise) to say the least, but otherwise... still great movie in some aspects (even if not touching - Smile - the cult Marusia character  Razz ) [the first guy u can see there, 102 tank commander Olgierd Jarosz, is played by this actor (Roman Wilhelmi), my late neighbour, whom I so awkwardly remarked in my prevous post].
    And then - the "Studzianki" book by Janusz Przymanowski (who just happens to be the writer of this movie)... Ok, the same lie (on political level, soviets friendship, etc, u can imagine), but other than that, on a human level, one of the greatest piece of war non-fiction writing, minute after minute, platoon-after-platoon, shell-after-shell etc. Just start to be sorry that it wasn't translated to anything but the Russian (ok, at least to my knowledge) - it's REAL TANK MEAT. (Pointer, please, support my opinion here Smile )

As for the second: I'm just the casual history fan, not the expert, but I can't recall any record of armour warfare in 39 soviet aggresion on Poland... The reason is probably what Pointer wrote, I think he's much more historian than I am.

As to my remark of '20 soviet-polish war and the tanks etc - I was in the process of trying out my New Year Eve alcohol stash and I think now it was a fidgment of my imagination... I probably meant aviation... Excuse me, gentlemen, after all it was in the 2015... Very Happy

And the last thing - it always slipped my mind - could you, Lockie, give me (us?) a youtube-or-whatever link to any soviet-era b&w tank movies? I know there were lots of'em, and I like this sort of, u know, Mayakovsky/Dostoyevsky harsh we-are-to-die climate [edit: 'atmosphere' is the proper word Smile], but I did't know where to start searching... Russian language version - no problem to me, even better (became Mark Twain fan only after reading Him in original Smile )

Last edited by Stah on Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:07 pm; edited 4 times in total

Stah

Post by Stah on Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:55 pm

weit wrote:Aby zrobic misje  polska  wystarczy napisac na t 34 85 RUDY i dolaczyc twoj sound mod ...duzo to nie zmieni chociaz...Powodzenia!

Kurczę Bladę Smile, moje nagrania to nie była próba zrobienia "polskiego moda a la ja-brzoza". Po prostu wrzasnąłem do mikrofonu to i owo ("trzysta metrów", "czołg", etc) aby grając szkopami kumać co kolo gada bez rozpraszania się zerkaniem w dół. Jak na to, udało się po paru próbach, ale jak na "polish sound mod" to zdecydowanie za mało. Nie ten klimat, i tak dalej. Poza tym, zgadzam się z tobą - "dużo to nie zmieni"... Jak napisałem wcześniej, polski mod (o czym myślałem już w 10 minut po odkryciu SF), byłby tak trudny, że szkoda nawet zaczynać...

Stah

Post by Stah on Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:46 pm

Ok, for everyone who'd like to try it - there it is, polish tank commander straight from Puszcza Zielonka Smile :
    www.4shared.com/rar/_A-Ubi4Mba/4_mj_mod_namiarowy_glosowo_ger.html
    I could do (acting-wise) better now - but back in the time my main problem was how to be audible over the original battle sound samples (really strong sound dynamic compression). And I won, after some time.
    4 things:
    1. it's JSGME ready of course
    2. it changes only German chat, as I wrote previously (Russian is no problem for mature Smile Polish players, and English happens to be almost like Polish for me). If u want to change'em also - well, just copy sound samples.
    3. it changes all subtitles also - in a manner I wrote about in this topic... it just makes subs - so to say - minimalistic (but still more than enough, as to my taste & playing style)
    4. one (or more?) thing was translated incorrectly: for example "cel nieznany!" ("targer unknown!") should be (now I know that) just a "cel!" ("target!") - I just did't know the context in time of recording. Moreover, "transporter opancerzony!" also doesn't seem accurate in every situation... Sorry for such mistakes, there is probably more of them; the thing is, as u all know, army vocabulary is different (as every professional vocabulary) in every language in the Solar System Smile

Stah

Post by Stah on Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:57 pm

frinik wrote: My paternal grandfather fought the Russians and then the Bolsheviks ( both Russians and Balts)in 1918-19 as part of the Kaiserliche Heer ( German Imperial Army)and then in one of German Freikorps im Baltikum ( German Volunteers fighting the Reds in the Baltic states) .

Great, but - you don't mean: in the tanks, don't you??

BTW: too little ww1 stuff over there (apart from "Rise of flight" and this Silent Hunter modder attempt to make Kaiser's subs universum alive (u know, Luisitania and all What a Face )). ...Ok, ok, I know, there is also this kindergarden of a game, this online let's-kill-each-other-in-the-trenches shit, but let's be serious.....

Stah

Post by Stah on Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:12 pm

lockie wrote:
    Pointer wrote:
    I can make this logo, but I need a clear picture.

Hey, Pointer, let's go deeper: why not the Gustlik's idea of "RYŻAWY"??? What a Face Very Happy Very Happy

Stah

Post by Stah on Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:24 am

frinik wrote:My paternal grandfather fought the Russians and then the Bolsheviks ( both Russians and Balts)in 1918-19 as part of the Kaiserliche Heer ( German Imperial Army)and then in one of German Freikorps im Baltikum ( German Volunteers fighting the Reds in the Baltic states) .

Interesting! I mean... these bits of History written in our family's private records... Ok, I know, it's supposed to be about one computer game Smile, but why it should not became, for a second, the place where a 40-60 old men (the ones for whom ww2 is more than history books record) share their family memoirs?

Ok, I'll be the first: my grandfather (my father's father - professional 30's carpenter and wheelmaker) spent 'bout 3 years (after being captive after battle of Bzura) being what is now supposed to be german slave worker, which turned out to be just a cool field worker's job, with everyone in this German village (?) liking him etc - the guy even wanted him to be part of the family, and my grandpa had to refuse, cause He already had his own woman and his sons (my father bein' one of 'em) in Poland (Great Gubernia then). Ok, what then? The good guys came!!! The f. angels!! The f. good Stalin guys (watch american movies - yea, the same good f. Ivans)!! First shit: every men in the village got shot in the head. First hour. Now the second freedom shit: every woman gang-raped, and not only that: the pole sticks and bottles forced with kicks into them vaginas... Lots of fun, I can assure u.... my grandpa tried to defend them women with a pole which he'd taken out from a fence (and a strong man he was, capable of takin numerous guys with "klonica" - wats's the english word? - no matter what, I can assure you, baseball bat next to klonica (which is a part of a cart) looks like a... I don't know, like a sissy shit, ok, doesn't look at all Smile) - so what next?... All women raped still in all non-imaginable cruel fashion, and my grandpa...? 3 days/nights spent in a - what's the word? - sort of earthen potato basement - just a hole with a branches over it... For what? obviously, for "standing out to the workers force"... shit, I can't ever translate it properly, it's too much nonsence... And really - it's not my imagination - the day He was to be shot - Americans (or Englishmen? It's lost now, He was talking about "Anglicy", which could depict any english-talking nation) came to the village, investigated Ivans about whats the shit and all this... My grandpa (then 20+) fleed with some shit on His back (literally- in the "dwókółka", two-wheel's cart dragged by himself), but before He came to his home near Torun after some 2 weeks, he was 2 or 3 times robbed (he didn't remember exactly) by the good f. Ivans... He came with his feet bound in rags...

I can remeber Him in the 80's, strong to the end, working in wood, and every time he heard German he smiled... and every time He heard Russian he sweared and had to drink... He passed in 84. Bout 100 fuckin strong men cryin at His funeral, not countin women and children... This was somethin'... He was Bronislaw Krajewski from Strzygi in Ziemia Dobrzynska - I'm givin these details not to sound like guy with overall imagination problem. Real man, real story. Lots of men remember Him now. Great, great man. I dedicate this story to our Hitlers hatin', "Uncle Joe's" lovin western colleagues... I can understand your own shit, Omaha, Japs and all, but...

I don't want to suggest my family story is the "best", "coolest" or whatever (oh, men, believe me, it's only the tip of an iceberg), I just want to force (?) you to share your own - if you have one. Firnik, u seem to be the guy with interesting familiar history, share it, please... We shoud all do it... Let's hope our eastern friend Lockie won't fuck us out with all this offtopic alien alien alien

Very Happy
    frinik

Post by frinik on Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:10 am

Stah; your story brings to mind what my grandmother used to say about Poles and Russians taken prisoners during the WW1 and working on farms and being treated like lost sons by the East Prussian farmers whose owns sons were fighting other Russians. Many of these prisoners cried when they were repatriated to their countries in 1918/19.Some stayed and married local women.

The Rape of East Prussia is a well known fact, another sad story in a war which has so written many new sad stories of cruelty and savagery. My grandmother says it is the reason my grandfather died prematurely in Switzerland at the age of 47 in 1947.After reading and hearing about Stalinist atrocities in his beloved East Prussia in 1945/46 which was partitioned much like Poland had been in its history and the population that had not fled, been evacuated or been murdered was deported to Germany in horrible conditions.

\

The irony is that the Allies wanted to eradicate German ( i.e. supposedly Prussian militarism) when in fact National Socialism was largely a South German catholic movement born in Bavaria, led by an Austrian and most of its top leaders Hitler, Himmler, Goebbels , Speer, Gestapo Mueller, Kaltenbrunner, etc were Catholics and from southern or western German lands. Bormann was one of few protestant Prussians in the hierarchy. Prussia was the first state in Germany to ban the Nazi party in 1922.

Your grandfather was a brave man may he rest in peace!
    Pointer

Post by Pointer on Sat Jan 02, 2016 6:03 pm

lockie wrote:
    I've found logo.

It's great !!!
    lockie
    TSF Member
    TSF Member

Post by lockie on Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:32 pm

Unfortunately, I can't put on the logo "RUDY" on the tank hull. This is because 3D model has un-unified normals of the polygon. It does I need to fix 3D model, but I can do that, coz I'm out of this model. We've to wait when will73 recover from an accident.
    Pointer

Post by Pointer on Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:13 pm

lockie wrote:
    Unfortunately, I can't put on the logo "RUDY" on the tank hull. This is because 3D model has un-unified normals of the polygon. It does I need to fix 3D model, but I can do that, coz I'm out of this model. We've to wait when will73 recover from an accident.

And what about T-34/76 M43 (I don't want to repeat movie inadequacy of using T-34/85 in the role of T-34/76). The same problem?

But generally "RUDY" is a candy and may wait.

Most important are markings as following:

Exact model of required Polish White Eagle is that one in upper-left corner:

I also have following proposition of ME platoons:
    Identifirer / Number range

PL110 110,111,112,113
    PL114 114,115,116
    PL117 117,118,119

PL120 120,121,122,123
    PL124 124,125,126
    PL127 127,128,129

PL130 130,131,132,133
    PL134 134,135,136
    PL137 137,138,139

PL210 210,211,212,213
    PL214 214,215,216
    PL217 217,218,219

PL220 220,221,222,223
    PL224 224,225,226
    PL227 227,228,229

PL230 230,231,232,233
    PL234 234,235,236
    PL237 237,238,239

I also suggest the separate entry in t34_42.engcfg for Polish version (I'd like to configure it without external tanks).
    lockie
    TSF Member
    TSF Member

Post by lockie on Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:36 pm

Pointer wrote:
    And what about T-34/76 M43 (I don't want to repeat movie inadequacy of using T-34/85 in the role of T-34/76). The same problem?
    I didn't try, but I'm sure 3D model of tank needs to be adjusted. Only Will73 can do that.

Most important are markings as following:
    Exact model of required Polish White Eagle is that one in upper-left corner:
    I also have following proposition of ME platoons:
    Identifirer / Number range

PL110 110,111,112,113
    PL114 114,115,116
    PL117 117,118,119
    It's possible, at this moment logo "RUDY" has the next abbreviation:
    Code:

//рота танків Polish  ("insignia "RUDI")
     pa_rudi()
     {

//slot, label 1 (constant), label 2 (number), probability, prefix

num, 10d, 1, 1, ;
     mark_rudi, rudi, , 1.0, ;
    }

It does, to be sure it works we need a small letters in the unit name. As I've understood, u want PL110.
    It's OK, what abt. pa_110_4?
    It does:
    pa-Polish Army
    110-first tank number
    4-four tanks in platoon
    The whole squad consist of: 110,111,112,113

I also suggest the separate entry in t34_42.engcfg for Polish version (I'd like to configure it without external tanks).
    OK. What abt. T34_42p?
    Pointer

Post by Pointer on Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:31 pm

lockie wrote:
    It does, to be sure it works we need a small letters in the unit name. As I've understood, u want PL110.
    It's OK, what abt. pa_110_4?
    It does:
    pa-Polish Army
    110-first tank number
    4-four tanks in platoon
    The whole squad consist of: 110,111,112,113

Very good idea about additional info about number of tanks in the platoon !

OK. What abt. T34_42p?

OK.

One more question about "RUDY".
    If someone select pa_rudi for 3 or (4) tank platoon, the numbers will be 102,103,104,(105).
    But "RUDY" should appear only on 102.
    If such solution is impossible, the "platoon" identifirer should be pa_rudy102_1 - informing, that dedicated to single tank only.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:02 am