Latest topics

August 2017

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
28293031   

Calendar Calendar


    Campaign "The Nazi power" (Pz.VI "Tiger")

    Share
    avatar
    lockie
    TSF Member
    TSF Member

    Posts : 3585
    Join date : 2014-07-24
    Age : 50
    Location : Ukraine, Kyiv

    Re: Campaign "The Nazi power" (Pz.VI "Tiger")

    Post by lockie on Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:51 pm

    kapulA wrote:Ehh, just tried playing the 1st mission, got promptly penetrated frontally by a ZiS-3 at 915m - should this be happening?
    I think it is error of the 3d model. Tiger is pretty old model from SPM2.0. To be sure exactly I recommend u to check out the Tiger's armor on the polygon 0_test_shoot, mission 12. Firing Ground 1: Stug III G (training shot)
    avatar
    Lavrinenko

    Posts : 10
    Join date : 2014-12-12
    Age : 25

    Re: Campaign "The Nazi power" (Pz.VI "Tiger")

    Post by Lavrinenko on Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:04 pm

    Hello everyone,

    Just have a little problem with the campaign ... I have played the first one but I can't do the second ... i'm on the loading screen and then when i reach 5% it crashed ... and I have this message :

    ""Exception core: 001: Error initialization program.""

    My mods are all correctly installed I guess so i don't know why I have this problem Sad



    K_Panther

    Posts : 7
    Join date : 2017-04-18

    Re: Campaign "The Nazi power" (Pz.VI "Tiger")

    Post by K_Panther on Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:57 am

    Hi,

    Probably not installed 10 polygons From the English version http://stasf2008.ephpbb.com/t6-steel-tank-add-on-steel-fury-1-2
    avatar
    Lavrinenko

    Posts : 10
    Join date : 2014-12-12
    Age : 25

    Re: Campaign "The Nazi power" (Pz.VI "Tiger")

    Post by Lavrinenko on Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:15 pm

    K_Panther wrote:Hi,

    Probably not installed 10 polygons From the English version http://stasf2008.ephpbb.com/t6-steel-tank-add-on-steel-fury-1-2
    Hi


    When I look this mod it say " (only for the non-English game version)." and I have the English version.
    avatar
    Lavrinenko

    Posts : 10
    Join date : 2014-12-12
    Age : 25

    Re: Campaign "The Nazi power" (Pz.VI "Tiger")

    Post by Lavrinenko on Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:05 pm

    Hello,

    It's resolved, I delete all the mods redownload them and everything works now must have been a corrupted file ...

    I decided to do that since the campaign "weapon of victory didn't work at all and even the cockpit of the T34/85 was not visible.
    avatar
    Lavrinenko

    Posts : 10
    Join date : 2014-12-12
    Age : 25

    Re: Campaign "The Nazi power" (Pz.VI "Tiger")

    Post by Lavrinenko on Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:10 pm

    Hello everyone,

    Just played the 3rd mission, really good so far, but ... why do we fight against T34/85 in summer 1943 ? Shocked

    EDIT : And IS2 on mission 4 Scared
    avatar
    lockie
    TSF Member
    TSF Member

    Posts : 3585
    Join date : 2014-07-24
    Age : 50
    Location : Ukraine, Kyiv

    Re: Campaign "The Nazi power" (Pz.VI "Tiger")

    Post by lockie on Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:48 am

    Lavrinenko wrote:Hello everyone,

    Just played the 3rd mission, really good so far, but ... why do we fight against T34/85 in summer 1943 ? Shocked

    EDIT : And IS2 on mission 4 Scared
    Some missions of this campaign were made in 2011 Smile
    At those time SF Community was interested to see a confrontation T-34/85/JS-2 vs "Tiger" and we got it!  viking
    Now these missions has been fixed and Tiger fights only with T-34/76(SU-122/SU-85) and KV-1, which corresponds to the history action. But I've to note, it's not interesting as it was before. T-34/76 is not an opponent to Tiger.
    U may replace in ME T-34/85 on T-34/76 and see that mission tension goes down.
    avatar
    Lavrinenko

    Posts : 10
    Join date : 2014-12-12
    Age : 25

    Re: Campaign "The Nazi power" (Pz.VI "Tiger")

    Post by Lavrinenko on Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:19 pm

    Alright I understand better, well I must say i do prefer play historical campaign so ... I was to much suprised to see T34/85 and IS2 at kursk Laughing
    Just have a last question (nothing related to this campaign) how can i fix this bug of the incorrect gunner sight on IS2 ? I know that in mission for fix that we have to take another post and let the IA shoot one time but .... in the mission "devil charge" I have like 40s for shoot the AT gun in front of me or .... he kill me Laughing
    Since I can't use the sight correctly that's pretty hard ... Sad
    avatar
    lockie
    TSF Member
    TSF Member

    Posts : 3585
    Join date : 2014-07-24
    Age : 50
    Location : Ukraine, Kyiv

    Re: Campaign "The Nazi power" (Pz.VI "Tiger")

    Post by lockie on Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:56 pm

    Lavrinenko wrote:
    how can i fix this bug of the incorrect gunner sight on IS2? I know that in mission for fix that we have to take another post and let the IA shoot one time but .... in the mission "devil charge" I have like 40s for shoot the AT gun in front of me or .... he kill me  Laughing
    Could u enclose a screenshot what do u mean? Did u see this topic?
    http://stasf2008.ephpbb.com/t963-js-2-gunsight-reticle
    avatar
    Lavrinenko

    Posts : 10
    Join date : 2014-12-12
    Age : 25

    Re: Campaign "The Nazi power" (Pz.VI "Tiger")

    Post by Lavrinenko on Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:13 pm

    lockie wrote:
    Lavrinenko wrote:
    how can i fix this bug of the incorrect gunner sight on IS2? I know that in mission for fix that we have to take another post and let the IA shoot one time but .... in the mission "devil charge" I have like 40s for shoot the AT gun in front of me or .... he kill me  Laughing
    Could u enclose a screenshot what do u mean? Did u see this topic?
    http://stasf2008.ephpbb.com/t963-js-2-gunsight-reticle

    I mean this, when i take the gunner post, the optical gunshit is on the right when my gun is on front ... Sad

    [
    [
    avatar
    frinik
    TSF Member-Golden Feather
    TSF Member-Golden Feather

    Posts : 1382
    Join date : 2014-07-27
    Age : 61
    Location : Abu Dhabi-UAE

    Re: Campaign "The Nazi power" (Pz.VI "Tiger")

    Post by frinik on Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:31 am

    There's one way to respect the historical accuracy of the missions and to make it tough and even challenged. The Soviets already had numerical advantage over the Germans so for every Tiger you put in the missions make sure there are 5 to 6 Soviet T34/76s or KV-1s. Add AT guns as well .

    Re the JS-2 gunsight have you tried tapping the O key? It worked with the KV-1/2 as when you change position in these Soviet tanks the optic sights are no longer aligned with the gun.
    avatar
    Lavrinenko

    Posts : 10
    Join date : 2014-12-12
    Age : 25

    Re: Campaign "The Nazi power" (Pz.VI "Tiger")

    Post by Lavrinenko on Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:07 pm

    frinik wrote:There's one way to respect the historical accuracy of the missions and to make it tough and even challenged. The Soviets already had numerical advantage over the Germans so for every Tiger you put in the missions make sure there are 5 to 6 Soviet T34/76s or KV-1s. Add AT guns as well .

    Sounds good to me I guess i can have that if I put the force balance on 10.


    frinik wrote:

    Re the JS-2 gunsight have you tried tapping the O key? It worked with the KV-1/2 as when you change position in these Soviet tanks the optic sights are no longer aligned with the gun.

    I will try that and tell if it work, thanks.


    EDIT : Indeed it work !

    Sponsored content

    Re: Campaign "The Nazi power" (Pz.VI "Tiger")

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:35 pm