Latest topics

August 2017

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
28293031   

Calendar Calendar


    Three best missions from GMP's/Tри найкращі місії

    Share
    avatar
    lockie
    TSF Member
    TSF Member

    Posts : 3583
    Join date : 2014-07-24
    Age : 50
    Location : Ukraine, Kyiv

    Three best missions from GMP's/Tри найкращі місії

    Post by lockie on Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:12 pm

    Які на вашу думку три найкращі місії з GMP?
    I think it'll be interesting to share er opinion - which missions did u like more and why they are the best.
    As my point:
    1. River of Doom(M36), GMP3.x, No2.

    It is a big scaled mission, where u've to cross the river and capture village.

    2. T-38 Tank-Scout, GMP1.x, No2.

    It's a long journey through the whole map, where user must find damaged IL-2(with secret docs), destroy it, then come back to the base.

    3. Mission Z.Kolobanov (KV-1e), GMP2.x, No16.

    Take ambush position, destroy column then help to repel attack. It's interesting mission, coz u've to shoot accurately, change position and move to the other place to repel the enemy attack.

    dukling

    Posts : 190
    Join date : 2014-08-11

    Re: Three best missions from GMP's/Tри найкращі місії

    Post by dukling on Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:40 am

    Для мене місія "Колобанов" подобатися більше, ніж інші. Very Happy
    avatar
    Atlantis_Risen

    Posts : 64
    Join date : 2015-05-23
    Age : 43
    Location : Massachusetts USA

    test123456789

    Post by Atlantis_Risen on Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:09 am

    River of Doom makes my computer cry. Sad  I had a question about this mission.  When I approach the river, the AI take control of my tank and drives like a crazy person, exposing my flank and rear to enemy fire from across the river.  I seem completely unable to over-ride it.  Is this hard coded into the mission, and can it be turned off?

    It's a great mission by the way!  cheers
    avatar
    lockie
    TSF Member
    TSF Member

    Posts : 3583
    Join date : 2014-07-24
    Age : 50
    Location : Ukraine, Kyiv

    Re: Three best missions from GMP's/Tри найкращі місії

    Post by lockie on Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:35 pm

    Atlantis_Risen wrote:River of Doom makes my computer cry. Sad  I had a question about this mission.  When I approach the river, the AI take control of my tank and drives like a crazy person, exposing my flank and rear to enemy fire from across the river.
    The easiest way to cross the bridge is - take the driver's place and cross the bridge. AI reacts on any threats, that's why his way is unpredictable.
    But, if u wont use F9 camera and disable target highlighting, then u'll see that AI is not so stupid Wink
    avatar
    Atlantis_Risen

    Posts : 64
    Join date : 2015-05-23
    Age : 43
    Location : Massachusetts USA

    Re: Three best missions from GMP's/Tри найкращі місії

    Post by Atlantis_Risen on Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:08 pm

    lockie wrote:
    Atlantis_Risen wrote:River of Doom makes my computer cry. Sad  I had a question about this mission.  When I approach the river, the AI take control of my tank and drives like a crazy person, exposing my flank and rear to enemy fire from across the river.
    The easiest way to cross the bridge is - take the driver's place and cross the bridge. AI reacts on any threats, that's why his way is unpredictable.
    But, if u wont use F9 camera and disable target highlighting, then u'll see that AI is not so stupid Wink

    I've never actually used the driver before...do you have to shift gears and everything? It seems difficult.
    avatar
    lockie
    TSF Member
    TSF Member

    Posts : 3583
    Join date : 2014-07-24
    Age : 50
    Location : Ukraine, Kyiv

    Re: Three best missions from GMP's/Tри найкращі місії

    Post by lockie on Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:31 pm

    Atlantis_Risen wrote:
    I've never actually used the driver before...do you have to shift gears and everything?  It seems difficult.
    Check Auto transmission(gearbox).


    Then just press arrows.
    avatar
    Atlantis_Risen

    Posts : 64
    Join date : 2015-05-23
    Age : 43
    Location : Massachusetts USA

    Re: Three best missions from GMP's/Tри найкращі місії

    Post by Atlantis_Risen on Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:13 pm

    lockie wrote:
    Check Auto transmission(gearbox).

    Then just press arrows.

    Thanks Lockie!

    Sponsored content

    Re: Three best missions from GMP's/Tри найкращі місії

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:08 am