Friendly sites/forums

lockie
    TSF Member
    TSF Member

Friendly sites/forums

Post by lockie on Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:24 am

I really impressed by this site!
    http://wikiwiki.jp/pzfr/?Steel%20Tank%20Add-on

It's a way much better than current forum and I may say to compare with content - this is the best, which I've ever met!  cheers bom  Cool  BRAVO!  

Also, there is interesting Sound pack: SCM + UK VoicePack
    Unfortunately, my browsers (Opera, Chrome) can't open the d/l link Sad
    https://mega.co.nz/#!ClIQiCYS!GZTWluIL2I4Cm6wmIxCwuuwRsVQWxdvqoEO9Xl5QlKQ

Txema
    TSF Member
    TSF Member

Re: Friendly sites/forums

Post by Txema on Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:52 pm

Hi Lockie,

Very nice site !!

The correct link for the sound pack is:

https://mega.co.nz/#!ClIQiCYS!GZTWluIL2I4Cm6wmIxCwuuwRsVQWxdvqoEO9Xl5QlKQ

Please, check it. It works with Chrome in my computer.
    If you can not download it I will send it to you, just tell me.

Txema
    lockie
    TSF Member
    TSF Member

Post by lockie on Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:25 pm

Txema wrote:Hi Lockie,
    Please, check it. It works with Chrome in my computer.
    If you can not download it I will send it to you, just tell me.
    Hi, Txema!
    Unfortunately, I still can`t d/l Sound mod Sad
    So, I'd be pleased if u PM me how to d/l mentioned mod.

Meanwhile, this screenie was taken from the site http://wikiwiki.jp/pzfr/
    Excellent!

I'd like to add that `Matilda` camo was made by will73. He also created all insignias and placed corresponding chunks on the tank  farao

BTW
    Are the any methods to translate the internet page automatically? For example, for the Chrome?

Last edited by lockie on Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
    frinik
    TSF Member-Golden Feather

Post by frinik on Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:17 pm

Here's another good site where to get SF mods and missions both old and new:

http://tanksim.org.ru/modules/wfdownloads/viewcat.php?cid=26

Txema
    TSF Member
    TSF Member

Post by Txema on Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:00 pm

Hi Lockie,

I have just sent to you a new link to the mod by e-mail. Please, confirm that you are able to download it now.

Txema
    lockie
    TSF Member
    TSF Member

Post by lockie on Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:53 pm

Txema wrote:
    I have just sent to you a new link to the mod by e-mail. Please, confirm that you are able to download it now.
    Thank u, Txema for the link!
    I've already d/l it and I may say that new Sound mod is a very interesting! It has a differ sound shots and Japan voice of the German tank crew!  Cool 
    Also, the voice of the USA tank crew sounds a bit better (clear and loud) than in default SSM. I'd be pleased to have a talk with author to make alternative sound mod. Unfortunately. I completely out how to communicate with him.
    PzFr

Post by PzFr on Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:11 pm

Hi lockie.
    Sorry late to reply, and Thank you for testing my mod. Your name is also famous in Japanese SFK1942 forum.
    I did not write to this forum and the Graviteam forum until now, because I'm not good at English. I'm writing with the help of Google Translate now. English language system is quite different to Japanese!
    Btw. I have made ​​this Mod, because I wanted to shots sounds more powerful.
    lockie wrote: Japan voice of the German tank crew!  Cool 
    It is the voice of Japanese anime. Girls und Panzer. Broadcast of the winter of two years ago, it was very popular in Japan. There is still popular even now.

Although I think there was a funny name SCM's folder,,,"Seeteufel&Zvezda Voices"  They are the name of the Tank company that appeared in my videos. I'm posting video to Niconico(link here). Voice of them were used in my videos. So, very funny voices are in the SCM. Formalized version is here.

I have taken sound sources from other games mods, Panzer Front Ausf.B, World of Tanks, ARMA II, Call of Duty, IL-2, and WarThunder. In particular, the sound source of Panzer Front Ausf.B is very cool!!
    lockie wrote: the voice of the USA tank crew sounds a bit better 
    Thank you! However, English voice of them is the King's English rather than American English, namely I wanted to made British tank crew voices. Sounds source of the English voice of them are ARMA II British Armed Forces.

Finally, thank you for introduce my video in Steel Tank Add-on (Steel Fury).

This is my video's OP!

Sorry my bad English.
    PzFr
    lockie
    TSF Member
    TSF Member

Post by lockie on Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:53 pm

PzFr wrote:Hi lockie.
    Sorry late to reply, and Thank you for testing my mod. Your name is also famous in Japanese SFK1942 forum.
    Thank u PzFr for er replay and thank u very much for visiting our new forum!
    I need to clear up a bit situation - all achievements, which SF has now had been made only by the TEAM efforts! It does - we are all funs of the game and wants to make the game better!
    I may say u sincerely, that er site is the BEST one which I've ever seen! Excellent!

I did not write to this forum and the Graviteam forum until now, because I'm not good at English. I'm writing with the help of Google Translate now. English language system is quite different to Japanese!
    I want to have this kind of translation, coz as my point er lang is better then mine, in case if I write a couple words in Japanese Smile Can u share er knowledge? Coz Google translation is not good, imho.

It is the voice of Japanese anime. Girls und Panzer. Broadcast of the winter of two years ago, it was very popular in Japan. There is still popular even now.
    That was a big surprise for me when I tested er mod Smile

English voice of them is the King's English rather than American English, namely I wanted to made British tank crew voices. Sounds source of the English voice of them are ARMA II British Armed Forces.
    Actually, at this moment there is only one voice for the British and American crews - American voice.
    I remember how many sweat and tears I spent to get this new voice in the game Smile
    And finally - it works! Would be pleased to use er examples and I'd like to rely on er help to make a new update to SSM.

Finally, thank you for introduce my video in Steel Tank Add-on (Steel Fury).

This is my video's OP!
    Oh, I didn't know that u're author! This is excellent video! I'll fix the author name!
    ROCK ON!
    frinik

Post by frinik on Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:48 am

Welcome to the forum PzFr and excellent video! Very Happy

Unfortunately I am unable to download your mod... I keep getting an error message. May be one needs to register an account before being able to download?
    Can you try uploading it to file4share or something similar?
    lockie
    TSF Member
    TSF Member

Post by lockie on Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:58 pm

I'm still under great influence of the site by PzFr! Each time when I visit it, I've strong wish to implement in the game Japan side, which will be quite logically continue on the game future. Coz there were a big battles with USSR and USA. And BTW Japan was ally of the German. And now we've only one German against USSR, USA, GBR.
    But first I need smth. specific, which will exactly belong to Japan side. I.e. as a specific helmet to British/American side. Of course, it's just for the long perspective, coz we don't have anything. Especially the main problem with polygon to recreate it. But it's interesting and a very challenging!
    frinik

Post by frinik on Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:07 am

The problem is that the war in the Pacific was mostly about ships, planes and infantry. Tanks played a very limited role. The Japanese had terrible tanks , under gunned and under armoured and except in China the terrain in the Pacific was not favourable for tank warfare. Still would be nice to pit the Japanese tanks against the Soviet light ones of 1939-1941.

....."Your name is also famous in Japanese SFK1942 forum....."

Lockie has done more for Steel Fury than even the creators of the games at Graviteam themselves! king
    lockie
    TSF Member
    TSF Member

Post by lockie on Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:38 pm

I quickly had a look on the Japan uniform and may say it's a very similar to the soviet. And there are two specific things:
    1. Sword, which every Japan officer was equipped
    2. Specific infantry man helmet with tissue covered the back of the head (or cap)

For the first time we may add 37mm AT gun and one tank, i.e. like this:
    Japanese medium Type 89 «Ko» tank from Kvantun Army's 4th armored regiment. The picture was taken in May 1939 at Kungchuling. The first two hieroglyph means to translate "Love to the Motherland". There is a name of the city in the brackets that gave money for this tank construction - «Fukuoka» (JM).

So, it's possible to make Japan side, but the main problem is polygon. I completely don't have idea how it should like. As for missions - there is no problem for the good goalkeeper! Smile
    I've made more than 30 missions and only one was made on the base of true story Wink

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:21 pm