January 2018

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Auto track repair with the 3.2 addon

ulrichkroepke

Auto track repair with the 3.2 addon

Post by ulrichkroepke on Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:20 am

Id followed the advise what was given about the manuel track repair for the 3.2 addon. I pressed F1 for the driver an then "Ctr + [" for the left track repair and F1 and then "Ctr + ]" for the right track repair. The German Tastatur has the "[" on the "8"button and the "]" on the "9"button. You get it with "rightAlt + 8" and with "rightAlt + 9". I tried both "Ctr and Alt". But the tracks are not getting repaired. I tried it also with the English Tastatur with the same result.
    Is there any solution for this problem?
    mechanic

Re: Auto track repair with the 3.2 addon

Post by mechanic on Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:12 am

Mine works fine. Send a photo Tastatur here.

ulrichkroepke

Post by ulrichkroepke on Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:11 am

Hallo, I don't know how to put a copy of my keyboard in this reply. I am in the moment in Thailand and use a US-keyboard. The outlay you can find in the Internet under: "Computer keyboards-Wikipedia." You scroll down nearly to the end and there you see the layout of "IBM PC keyboard(Windows, US layout)"
    Before I played with "German layout on the US keyboard. Auto track repair did not work. Yesterday I changed to "Englisch(Vereinigte Staaten) US-Layout" with the same result.
    lockie
    TSF Member
    TSF Member

Post by lockie on Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:49 am

Hi, ulrichkroepke
    Find a picture of the keyboard (or make it with a camera) and upload here: https://postimg.org
    After place a link on forum.
    Also place here the picture of installation or the content of the file:
    Steel Fury - Kharkov 1942\MODSJSGME.ini

geoweb35
    Golden Camera
    Golden Camera

Post by geoweb35 on Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:21 pm

ulrichkroepke wrote:Id followed the advise what was given about the manuel track repair for the 3.2 addon. I pressed F1 for the driver an then "Ctr + [" for the left track repair and F1 and then "Ctr + ]" for the right track repair. The German Tastatur  has the "[" on the "8"button and the "]" on the "9"button. You get it with "rightAlt + 8" and with  "rightAlt + 9". I tried both "Ctr and Alt". But the tracks are not getting repaired. I tried it also with the English Tastatur with the same result.
    Is there any solution for this problem?

Hi,open keyboard buttons settings,go to crew control and change ctrl+] and ctrl+[ with your prefered button combination or press ctrl+] on your keyboard to add button , after that click SAVE

ulrichkroepke

Post by ulrichkroepke on Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:20 am

Hallo geoweb 35, the Panzer track repair is working now. Ctrl + [ for left track repair lies on the USA IBM keyboard on "Ctrl + -" and Ctrl + ] for the right track repair on "Ctrl +=". For the left track repair on the German keyboard lies Ctrl + [ on "Ctrl + ß" and for the right track repair lies Ctrl + ] on "Ctrl + ´".
    I think it is also good to know that in the game under "Game Options" and then "Game settings" the
    "Auto Track Repair" has to be disabled. If not the manuell track repair does not work.
    Thank you geoweb for helping.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:45 pm